Monday, July 20, 2015
- Where do I see this going?
- What is the end goal I am trying to reach?
- What do I want to do that would make me stand out above all the other authors like me?
- What is the cost of doing all these things?
- Do I believe I can do what I set as my goals?
- Who do I plan on reaching?
Friday, July 17, 2015
I believe that my characters tell me their story. I love it. The problem is they talk to me. No I do not talk back to them. I'm not that crazy or maybe I am. Anyways, I typically get a headache when they don't talk to me. It's like my brain flat lines. I don't like it. I hate writers block. Right now I am doing way to many things and getting into , y office to write has become challenging, but I will do it. Why, because I have a story I want to tell and it isn't out there.
I write because it's what I do. If i can imagine the characters. Imagine their story the I can write it. All it takes is the beginning, middle and end.
Thursday, July 16, 2015
Goals. What are they? So I found out there is an author event in Nashville at the Opry hotel. I'm excited because it is the day before my birthday. However there is another event in October.
I now have to write out my goals for my book. Each and every one I have. Simple right. Hopefully I can do this and ease the hubbies mind so I can attend these events. Next post my goals.....
Wednesday, July 15, 2015
I am learning all the aspects of writing.
1. How to publish.
4. Learning about blog tours
5. Release event parties on Facebook
6. Like pages (they don't really reach a ton of people)
7. Who my Facebook friends are and what they do reader/blogger/writer
It's so awesome. I am enjoying every busy minute of this process
What should you know about me. I live in Tennessee and was born and raise in Arizona. Arizona will always be called home.
1. I am a stay at home mom/wife
2. I love my husband
3. I love my children Thing 1 and Thing 2
4. I love to read
5. I am a fangirl of Outlander
6. I am working on publishing my first book
Number 6 is more the reason you're here. The book is titled Forget Cinderella. It should be out in December. Right now I am being anal about my ending and want my book to be Epic......we shall only see.