Monday, July 20, 2015

What is my business plan?

Want to know something? I'm still tring to figure out my business plan. Here you have me, I am an author of erotic romance. My book is due out in December. As for how I am going about this plan is still a work in progress. There are a lot of questions I personally need to ask myself before just jumping in feet first. 

  1. Where do I see this going?
  2. What is the end goal I am trying to reach?
  3. What do I want to do that would make me stand out above all the other authors like me?
  4. What is the cost of doing all these things?
  5. Do I believe I can do what I set as my goals?
  6. Who do I plan on reaching?
That list could go on and on, but I don't have the time to write it all out. I am working on this. GOALS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment